ISS Aerospace over several iterations designed and developed this platform to take an array of Magnetometer sensors. The primary aim being detection of unexploded ordinance below the surface. Ranging from single munitions to whole caches. The platform had to be free of ferrous materials and the profile of the propulsion system understood to work in harmony with the very sensitive detectors.
- Trimble RTK onboard systems for centimeter accurate navigation.
- Redundant laser rangefinders to allow the system to skim the ground at 60cm
- Collision avoidance and terrain hugging
- ISS developed on board computing and navigation module
- 7 sensor array of magnetometers
- Intel I7 on board computer
Get in touch to find out more about our Unexploded Ordinance Magnetometer Array UAV.